TLWI Golang #63
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Ebiten v2.2.0 released: Nintendo Switch™, reimplementing audio, standard gamepad layout mappings, etc. • Faster time parsing • Casdoor: A Golang Single-Sign-On (SSO) platform based on OAuth, with Beautiful UI • genqlient: A truly type-safe Go GraphQL client. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Oct 06 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- gitpod-io/gitpod (Go): Gitpod automates the provisioning of ready-to-code development environments.
- mattermost/mattermost-server (Go): Open source Slack-alternative in Golang and React - Mattermost
- docker/compose (Go): Define and run multi-container applications with Docker
- knadh/listmonk (Go): High performance, self-hosted, newsletter and mailing list manager with a modern dashboard. Single binary app.
- sundowndev/phoneinfoga (Go): Information gathering & OSINT framework for phone numbers
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- tharsis/ethermint (Go): Ethermint is a scalable and interoperable Ethereum library, built on Proof-of-Stake with fast-finality using the Cosmos SDK.
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- goplus/gop (Go): GoPlus - The Go+ language for engineering, STEM education, and data science
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- lightningnetwork/lnd (Go): Lightning Network Daemon ⚡️
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Open-Source Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow 🌈
- pulumi/pulumi (Go): Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code. Any cloud, any language 🚀
- aquasecurity/trivy (Go): Scanner for vulnerabilities in container images, file systems, and Git repositories, as well as for configuration issues
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- im2nguyen/rover (Go): Interactive Terraform visualization. State and configuration explorer.
- OWASP/Amass (Go): In-depth Attack Surface Mapping and Asset Discovery
- knative/serving (Go): Kubernetes-based, scale-to-zero, request-driven compute
- hashicorp/consul (Go): Consul is a distributed, highly available, and data center aware solution to connect and configure applications across dynamic, distributed infrastructure.
- hashicorp/packer (Go): Packer is a tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
- OJ/gobuster (Go): Directory/File, DNS and VHost busting tool written in Go
- tanc7/EXOCET-AV-Evasion (Go): EXOCET - AV-evading, undetectable, payload delivery tool
- ovotech/gitoops (Go): all paths lead to clouds
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.