TLWI Golang #57
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
golang.org will be merged into go.dev. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Aug 25 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser
- go-gitea/gitea (Go): Git with a cup of tea, painless self-hosted git service
- kedacore/keda (Go): KEDA is a Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaling component. It provides event driven scale for any container running in Kubernetes
- hyperledger/fabric (Go): Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. It offers a unique approach to consensus that enables performance at scale while preserving privacy.
- ffuf/ffuf (Go): Fast web fuzzer written in Go
- go-sql-driver/mysql (Go): Go MySQL Driver is a MySQL driver for Go's (golang) database/sql package
- traefik/traefik (Go): The Cloud Native Application Proxy
- yedf/dtm (Go): 🔥A lightweight distributed transaction management service, support xa tcc saga. go分布式事务管理器。
- iawia002/annie (Go): 👾 Fast and simple video download library and CLI tool written in Go
- hashicorp/consul (Go): Consul is a distributed, highly available, and data center aware solution to connect and configure applications across dynamic, distributed infrastructure.
- Shopify/toxiproxy (Go): ⏰ 🔥 A TCP proxy to simulate network and system conditions for chaos and resiliency testing
- megaease/easegress (Go): A Cloud Native traffic orchestration system
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- actions-runner-controller/actions-runner-controller (Go): Kubernetes controller for GitHub Actions self-hosted runnners
- hajimehoshi/ebiten (Go): A dead simple 2D game library for Go
- drk1wi/Modlishka (Go): Modlishka. Reverse Proxy.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- panjf2000/ants (Go): 🐜🐜🐜 ants is a high-performance and low-cost goroutine pool in Go, inspired by fasthttp./ ants 是一个高性能且低损耗的 goroutine 池。
- golang/glog (Go): Leveled execution logs for Go
- apache/dubbo-go (Go): Go Implementation For Apache Dubbo
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- stashapp/stash (Go): An organizer for your porn, written in Go
- Fahrj/reverse-ssh (Go): Statically-linked ssh server with reverse shell functionality for CTFs and such
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.