Gopher Gold #52
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
PTerm - A modern Go module to beautify console output. Featuring charts, progressbars, tables, trees, live areas, and much more., Going with Go: Modern Business Applications, Flexible mocking for testing in Go (without using a framework), Gort is a chatbot framework designed from the ground up for chatops written in Golang. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 21 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- microsoft/CBL-Mariner (Go): Linux OS for Azure 1P services and edge appliances
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- Supercycled/cake_sniper (Go): EVM frontrunning tool
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- aquasecurity/tfsec (Go): Security scanner for your Terraform code
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): An open source vector database powered by Faiss, NMSLIB and Annoy
- ardanlabs/gotraining (Go): Go Training Class Material :
- cloudwego/kitex (Go): undefined
- livekit/livekit-server (Go): Distributed audio/video rooms over WebRTC
- cloudwego/netpoll (Go): A high-performance non-blocking I/O networking framework, which focused on RPC scenarios, developed by ByteDance.
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- aquasecurity/kube-bench (Go): Checks whether Kubernetes is deployed according to security best practices as defined in the CIS Kubernetes Benchmark
- kubernetes/ingress-nginx (Go): NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- slackhq/nebula (Go): A scalable overlay networking tool with a focus on performance, simplicity and security
- earthly/earthly (Go): Build automation for the container era
- labstack/echo (Go): High performance, minimalist Go web framework
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- TheAlgorithms/Go (Go): Algorithms Implemented in GoLang
- quii/learn-go-with-tests (Go): Learn Go with test-driven development
- google/uuid (Go): Go package for UUIDs based on RFC 4122 and DCE 1.1: Authentication and Security Services.
- oam-dev/kubevela (Go): The Modern Application Deployment System Based on OAM.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.