Gopher Gold #50
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Write a time-series database engine from scratch, Benchmarks in GO can be surprising. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 07 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- cookieY/Yearning (Go): 🐳 A most popular sql audit platform for mysql
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): An open source vector database powered by Faiss, NMSLIB and Annoy
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- dexidp/dex (Go): OpenID Connect (OIDC) identity and OAuth 2.0 provider with pluggable connectors
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于gin+vue搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器，通用工作流等基础功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码，目VUE3版本正在重构，欢迎issue和pr~
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- juicedata/juicefs (Go): JuiceFS is a distributed POSIX file system built on top of Redis and S3.
- restic/restic (Go): Fast, secure, efficient backup program
- go-gorm/gorm (Go): The fantastic ORM library for Golang, aims to be developer friendly
- hashicorp/boundary (Go): Boundary enables identity-based access management for dynamic infrastructure.
- dutchcoders/transfer.sh (Go): Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line.
- irsl/gcp-dhcp-takeover-code-exec (Go): Google Compute Engine (GCE) VM takeover via DHCP flood - gain root access by getting SSH keys added by google_guest_agent
- aler9/rtsp-simple-server (Go): ready-to-use RTSP / RTMP / HLS server and proxy that allows to read, publish and proxy video and audio streams
- nakabonne/tstorage (Go): A fast time-series data storage library
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- cosmtrek/air (Go): ☁️ Live reload for Go apps
- brianstrauch/spotify-cli (Go): Spotify for the terminal 🎵
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- Jrohy/trojan (Go): trojan多用户管理部署程序, 支持web页面管理
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi