Gopher Gold #49
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Go team quiet weeks, Explain Go Concurrency Worker Pool Patterns to me like I’m five, Go 1.17 is deprecating the traditional use of 'go get', Handy one liners in Go codebases, Spotify for the terminal in Go. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jun 30 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- maaslalani/slides (Go): Terminal based presentation tool
- junegunn/fzf (Go): 🌸 A command-line fuzzy finder
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): An open source vector database powered by Faiss, NMSLIB and Annoy
- moby/moby (Go): Moby Project - a collaborative project for the container ecosystem to assemble container-based systems
- HDT3213/godis (Go): A Golang implemented Redis Server and Cluster. Go 语言实现的 Redis 服务器和分布式集群
- six-ddc/plow (Go): A high-performance HTTP benchmarking tool with real-time web UI and terminal displaying
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- GoesToEleven/GolangTraining (Go): Training for Golang (go language)
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Nuclei is a fast tool for configurable targeted vulnerability scanning based on templates offering massive extensibility and ease of use.
- bytedance/sonic (Go): A blazingly fast JSON serializing & deserializing library
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- gogf/gf (Go): GoFrame is a modular, powerful, high-performance and enterprise-class application development framework of Golang.
- kubernetes-sigs/external-dns (Go): Configure external DNS servers (AWS Route53, Google CloudDNS and others) for Kubernetes Ingresses and Services
- cli/cli (Go): GitHub’s official command line tool
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- muesli/duf (Go): Disk Usage/Free Utility - a better 'df' alternative
- kubernetes/ingress-nginx (Go): NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- kubernetes-sigs/kind (Go): Kubernetes IN Docker - local clusters for testing Kubernetes
- jaegertracing/jaeger (Go): CNCF Jaeger, a Distributed Tracing Platform
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi