TLWI Golang #47
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Jun 16 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Vagrant being ported from Ruby to Go (4 days ago)
- go 1.17 beta released (5 days ago)
- pokemium/Worldwide: GameBoy Color emulator written in Golang. (2 days ago)
- Learn Go with Tests: Reading files (4 days ago)
- Push notification service, in Go, with support for the usual APNS and FCM, but also supporting Webpush, Email and Telegram (3 days ago)
- Set up performance monitoring for your Golang app in 20 mins with open source - SigNoz (15 hours ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- boncheff: Table Driven Unit Tests in Go
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: REST APIs - Custom JSON Types
- Bacancy Technology: When, How & Why Use Golang in 2021
- CK L: Serving Static Files with Custom Headers using Golang
- codebangkok: Go Programming - Hexagonal Architecture
- Navin Kodag: Golang image search api
- Atthavit Wannasakwong: Unmarshal JSON ที่มีวันที่ format แปลกๆใน Go
- bartek1912: gRPC Web on AWS Lambda in 7 minutes
- Bharat: Why Golang is perfect for AI App Development
- Navin Kodag: Deploying Golang API to Heroku
- Kapil Pau: Building a Go Mod CLI to generate dependency trees
- Yarden Even: How do you implement notifications?
- Rafael Firmino: Golang and SSE
- kalilinux: ColdFire - Golang malware development framework
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Maximum Subarray
- Alex Mammay: Setting up open telemetry for golang on google cloud platform
- Bharath Uday: Queue Data Structure in Go
- ynwd: Low cost cloud web app with fastrex-serverless
- Film Parichaya: Synchronization multiple goroutines with sync.WaitGroup and Channel
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- sundowndev/phoneinfoga (Go): Information gathering & OSINT framework for phone numbers
- maaslalani/slides (Go): Terminal based presentation tool
- marmotedu/iam (Go): 极客时间《Go 语言项目开发实战》教学项目
- lightningnetwork/lnd (Go): Lightning Network Daemon ⚡️
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- metallb/metallb (Go): A network load-balancer implementation for Kubernetes using standard routing protocols
- marcel-dempers/docker-development-youtube-series (Go): undefined
- influxdata/influxdb (Go): Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- zu1k/proxypool (Go): 自动抓取 tg 频道、订阅地址、公开互联网上的 ss、ssr、vmess、trojan 节点信息，聚合去重后提供节点列表
- tailscale/tailscale (Go): The easiest, most secure way to use WireGuard and 2FA.
- quii/learn-go-with-tests (Go): Learn Go with test-driven development
- accurics/terrascan (Go): Detect compliance and security violations across Infrastructure as Code to mitigate risk before provisioning cloud native infrastructure.
- moby/moby (Go): Moby Project - a collaborative project for the container ecosystem to assemble container-based systems
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- lib/pq (Go): Pure Go Postgres driver for database/sql
- envoyproxy/protoc-gen-validate (Go): protoc plugin to generate polyglot message validators
- temporalio/temporal (Go): Temporal service and CLI
- grpc-ecosystem/grpc-gateway (Go): gRPC to JSON proxy generator following the gRPC HTTP spec
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods
- hashicorp/raft (Go): Golang implementation of the Raft consensus protocol
- go-sql-driver/mysql (Go): Go MySQL Driver is a MySQL driver for Go's (golang) database/sql package
- vmware-tanzu/velero (Go): Backup and migrate Kubernetes applications and their persistent volumes
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Timeout after 10 seconds
- Can we convert a line into slices of words?
- io.Copy copies zero bytes
- Why my project doesn't work
- Slices and underlying array
- Dependency injection
- Does strings.Replace replace some strings in binary files?
- Why does my Go solution to this problem fail, when Python passes?
- Why Go use JMP instead J for RISC-V?
- Dynamic data comparison from database table. I want to retrieve the database column values dynamically from the table
- Why is thie map creating a new copy?
- syscall.Mount cannot mount nfs server by URL
- http.TimeoutHandler with JSON response body and header
- 'Cobra init' run-over of my main.go
- Problem in using go modules and custom go packages at the same time
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄