Gopher Gold #46
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Jun 09 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Open-Source Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow
- OffchainLabs/arbitrum (Go): Powers fast, private, decentralized applications
- roseduan/rosedb (Go): 🚀A fast, stable and embedded k-v database in pure Golang, supports string, list, hash, set, sorted set. 一个 Go 语言实现的快速、稳定、内嵌的 k-v 数据库。
- pingcap/tidb (Go): TiDB is an open source distributed HTAP database compatible with the MySQL protocol
- zu1k/proxypool (Go): 自动抓取 tg 频道、订阅地址、公开互联网上的 ss、ssr、vmess、trojan 节点信息，聚合去重后提供节点列表
- ethersphere/bee (Go): Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network: a private; decentralized; censorship-resistant and self-sustaining network for storing your (application) data.
- cockroachdb/cockroach (Go): CockroachDB - the open source, cloud-native distributed SQL database.
- prometheus-community/elasticsearch_exporter (Go): Elasticsearch stats exporter for Prometheus
- github/gh-ost (Go): GitHub's Online Schema Migrations for MySQL
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- goreleaser/goreleaser (Go): Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- prysmaticlabs/prysm (Go): Go implementation of Ethereum proof of stake
- snail007/goproxy (Go): 🔥 Proxy is a high performance HTTP(S) proxies, SOCKS5 proxies,WEBSOCKET, TCP, UDP proxy server implemented by golang. Now, it supports chain-style proxies,nat forwarding in different lan,TCP/UDP port forwarding, SSH forwarding.Proxy 是 golang 实现的高性能 http,https,websocket,tcp,socks5 代理服务器,支持内网穿透,链式代理,通讯加密,智能 HTTP,SOCKS5 代理,黑白名单,限速,限流量,限连接数,跨平台,KCP 支持,认证 API。
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- sundowndev/phoneinfoga (Go): Information gathering & OSINT framework for phone numbers
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- argoproj/argo-rollouts (Go): Progressive Delivery for Kubernetes
- uber-go/zap (Go): Blazing fast, structured, leveled logging in Go.
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- Jguer/yay (Go): Yet another Yogurt - An AUR Helper written in Go
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.