Gopher Gold #44
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed May 26 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- ethersphere/bee (Go): Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network: a private; decentralized; censorship-resistant and self-sustaining network for storing your (application) data.
- gwuhaolin/livego (Go): live video streaming server in golang
- AkihiroSuda/lima (Go): Linux virtual machines, on macOS (aka "Linux-on-Mac", "macOS subsystem for Linux", "containerd for Mac", unofficially)
- minio/minio (Go): High Performance, Kubernetes Native Object Storage
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- auxten/go-sqldb (Go): A pure golang SQL database for learning database theory
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- drone/drone (Go): Drone is a Container-Native, Continuous Delivery Platform
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- kubernetes/ingress-nginx (Go): NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- zyedidia/micro (Go): A modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor
- vitessio/vitess (Go): Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
- FiloSottile/mkcert (Go): A simple zero-config tool to make locally trusted development certificates with any names you'd like.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- matrix-org/dendrite (Go): Dendrite is a second-generation Matrix homeserver written in Go!
- temporalio/temporal (Go): Temporal service and CLI
- aler9/rtsp-simple-server (Go): ready-to-use RTSP / RTMP / HLS server and proxy that allows to read, publish and proxy video and audio streams
- knadh/listmonk (Go): High performance, self-hosted newsletter and mailing list manager with a modern dashboard. Single binary app.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.